Winter Carnival - Special Edition - This event has already occurred
Saturday, February 6, 2021 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
948 pleasant corner road east, Vankleek Hill
View on Google Maps
- Print the attachment below and give it to your child(ren) to draw it.
- Take a picture of the drawing and send it to email@example.com or as a private message on Facebook;
- 3 x $10-giftcards from local businesses will be drawn on February 3th;
- The 3 winners will be announced on our Facebook page.
Get a chance to participate in Majinx's magic show! This magician offers an extraordinary bilingual show and interacts with his audience. Have a look!
Don’t just sit there, staring passively into your computer monitor.Come and be part of an actual live show. It's a fully interactive experience presented on the Zoom platform by master magician and mentalist Lawrence Larouche. In many ways, it's a more personalized and interactive theatrical experience than going out to a theatre. For one thing, you are guaranteed a front row seat to all the magic and are almost guaranteed to have a chance to partake in the show. In other words, you are not just watching the show… YOU are the show!
To participate in the Zoom
Only 20 families (Champlain residents only) can join the zoom and interact with Majinx. However, don't worry, you can still watch the show live on Youtube if you are not one of the 20 selected families.
To be one of the 20 families, you must fill out the form:
- Full address (Champlain only)
- First and last names of all family members who will be participating in the show, as the magician may call on one of you!
The first 20 registration with all the information mentionned above will be the lucky ones who will receive the link to the Zoom. The show lasts about an hour.
*Covid-19 | Only the immediate family can be around the screen, no gatherings will be allowed, even virtually.
Free Cross-Country Skiing Access
Ski Vent Clic offers free access to all their cross-country skiing trails during the Carnival weekend (February 5-7). For more information regarding the trails, please visit our website page.